• The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is uniquely infallible, our only authority for faith and practice and contains the divine revelations of Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus Christ all the fullness of the Godhead dwells.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary sacrifice upon the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His victory over sin and His enemy Satan, in His present exaltation at His Father’s right hand, and in His personal return, at any time, in power and great glory
• In the fall and the lostness of man, whose total depravity requires that he be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for his salvation. We believe that salvation consists of the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life, received by grace through faith alone, entirely apart from works. Salvation comes by believing with your heart and confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord and Savior.
• Jesus Christ has sent the Comforter in the person of the Holy Spirit. In the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the Church, the Body of Christ, is gifted and equipped to serve and glorify God.
• The baptism of a believer in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in our witness and service.
• In the bodily resurrection of all mankind: those who have trusted in Christ, the ultimate Judge, will receive everlasting life and blessedness in heaven and will be judged on what they were called to do, receiving rewards or loss of rewards based on that judgment; those who have not will receive eternal punishment and separation from the presence of God.
• Christ has commanded His Church to go preach the gospel to all people/nations, make them into disciples baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that this mandate should be a primary concern of all Christians.
This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs.
For purposes of Gregory Ministries International’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our board of directors is the final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application for our belief.